Evans highly skilled in-house team use both AutoCAD and BIM technology depending on project requirements.
Our qualified and experienced structural engineers are on-hand throughout the project to provide technical advice and support in arriving at the right solution. Working from initial concepts, they develop the design through to the production of full working drawings, including the design of associated fixings.
We offer the following as part of our design service:
- Initial concept drawings
- Initial panelisation & fixing options
- Structural advice & calculations
- Final construction stage design drawings, General Arrangement, Component & Reinforcement drawings
- AutoCAD technology
- Ability to issue and receive drawings in the following formats: dwg, dxf, dwf, pdf
- Conversant with online document control systems such as: BIW, 4Projects etc
- PI Backed design service
During the Pre-construction period the Evans team develop a thorough understanding of the project, outline a strategy and align this with the project goals.
- Advice on early designs in terms of construction methods and finishes
- Attendance at planning meetings and assistance with elements of the planning process, including schedule development, logistics and site plans
- Budgetary costings to assist with setting the project and package budget costs
- Production capability and feasibility advice
Our sampling service gives clients an opportunity to see their designed product before they commit to production.
Supply of various colours and texture samples
Specialist mixes can be created to meet requirements
Recycled aggregates can be incorporated into mix designs in order to meet sustainability requirements
Our designers skilfully blend colours and aggregates to precisely match an ever increasing number of traditional and new materials, ideal when an exact match to an existing building’s fabric is required.
Finishes can also be designed to match weathering and environmental effects such as rain, smoke, pollution and ageing.