Bespoke Architectural Precast Concrete Design
Evans highly skilled in-house team use Digital BIM- Building Information Modelling during the design and fabrication of all project requirements.
Our qualified and experienced structural design and BIM Modelling engineers are on-hand throughout the project to provide technical advice and support in arriving at the right solution. Working from initial concepts, they develop the design concept through to the production of fully enabled BIM models and design reports.
BIM – Building Information Modelling
Our Digital BIM Construction procedures allow us to tailor our Models to suit the Employer’s Information Requirements (EIR) and follow the latest Standards for Building Information Modelling (ISO 19650 or the previous standards PAS 1192, BS 1192).
We offer the following as part of our design service
- Initial concept drawings & Integrated BIM Model
- Structural design advice, calculations & reports where requested.
- Working collaboratively with the clients/architect’s design team.
- BIM Model & Clash detection with other building structure & services interface.
- Final construction stage design drawings, general arrangement, component & reinforcement drawings & schedules.
- Conversant with online document control systems such as: BIW, 4Projects, Aconex etc
- Professional Indemnity cover for all design service.
During the Pre-construction period, the Evans team develop a thorough understanding of the project brief, outline a strategy, and align this with the project & client goals.
Advice on early designs in terms of construction methods and finishes including providing finish samples.
Attendance at planning meetings and assistance with elements of the planning process, including schedule development, logistics and site plans.
Budgetary costings to assist with setting the project and package budget costs.
Project production methodology, feasibility, buildability, and logistics advice.
Colour and Sampling
Our sampling service gives clients an opportunity to see their designed product before they commit to production.
Supply of various colours and texture samples.
Specialist mixes can be created to meet the requirement.
Our designers skilfully blend colours and aggregates to precisely match an ever-increasing number of traditional and new materials. This is ideal when an exact match to an existing building’s fabric is required.
Finishes can also be designed to match weathering and environmental effects such as rain, smoke, pollution, and ageing.