Bespoke Precast Concete
We are urgently recruiting for hard working Production Operatives to join a large manufacturer of pre-cast concrete products near Alfreton. Competitive pay above the national minimum wage. Although no specific experience is required, candidates must have a strong work ethic and be happy to labour, clean and operate industrial machinery in a busy production and manufacturing environment.
- Regular overtime available that is paid at time and one half over 38.75 hours per week
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications
WORKING HOURS BETWEEN:
- 06:00-17:15 Monday to Friday.
- Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Own reliable transport is an essential requirement as public transport cannot be relied upon for travelling to and from work.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Working as part of a targeted production team that manufacture products from pre-cast concrete.
- Cleaning down heavy industrial machinery.
- Hands on labouring. Examples of this may include, using a variety of hand tools.
- Cleaning finished products and maintaining the tidiness of the yard.
Labour, Construction, Concrete Casting, Site Worker, Aggregate.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Aaron Whitmore.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.Posted on 26 Apr 2017