The versatility and durability of concrete make it the material of choice for many designers who are seeking innovative solutions to a common problem; how to make public spaces which are capable of coping with constant heavy use, but which at the same time are attractive and welcoming.
- Posted by Evans Concrete Posted on 11 Jul 2018 0 Comments Read More
The list of prize-winners at the 2018 Royal Horticultural Society Chelsea Flower Show has once again demonstrated the vital role hard landscaping plays in contemporary gardens.
- Posted by Evans Concrete Posted on 10 Jul 2018 0 Comments Read More
By the end of the sixties, ‘concrete’ was almost a dirty word, calling to mind vistas of cheap, grey mass-produced buildings, featureless and drab. Now, in the hands of experts, it is an artist’s material.
- Posted by Evans Concrete Posted on 15 Jun 2018 0 Comments Read More
Lime Street station project, originally opened by HM Queen Elizabeth II, gets a new lease of life with Evans by Shay Murtagh bespoke concrete.
- Posted by Evans Concrete Posted on 09 Apr 2018 0 Comments Read More
Evans Concrete have been contracted by Telford Homes to design, manufacture and install precast units for their current project at Poplar Business Park, London, UK.
- Posted by Evans Concrete Posted on 11 Jul 2017 0 Comments Read More